Fundraiser & Community Forum
From October 1st-8th, Family Services of Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, Inc. is proud to share its first-ever, virtual fundraiser and forum.
The forum shines a spotlight on the challenges intensified by Covid-19 that many families confront in our community and on the essential work of Family Services with families to strengthen their children’s futures.
presentations & conversations
The event begins Oct. 1 at 4pm with guest speaker
Dr. Heinrich - acclaimed researcher and professor at Vanderbilt University and advocate for children and families across America and internationally - will speak on key investment areas for a community to prioritize the well-being of vulnerable children.
Other guest speakers include:
| Carol Wickersham
| - Social justice advocate & Beloit College instructor
| Quint Studer
| - Philanthropist and leadership consultant
| David Zibolski
| - Outgoing City of Beloit Chief of Police
--get swag, &
1. Register here for this free event.
2. Get a digital gift bag in the coming days (thanks to our generous sponsors).
3. At 4pm, Thursday Oct. 1st through Thursday Oct. 8th, go here to watch the virtual broadcast of our expert presentations and conversations.
**And don’t worry, even if you miss a day, come back here and see a recorded version of each broadcast.
All of your generosity during Build Resilience goes
- to supporting Family Services
- to supporting our continuous work of standing shoulder to shoulder with families and individuals to build stability in the face of physical, emotional or financial challenges.
Make a gift
become a sponsor