We support survivors in their efforts to speak out and arm themselves with the facts.
• 24-hour Crisis Line (608) 365-1119 and client support
• Legal advocacy and case management services
• Safe housing
• Support groups for women, men and the LGBTQ+ community
LIFE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
We help strengthen the financial situation of individuals and families using no-cost financial counseling, budget planning and coaching.
• Honest, no strings information and ongoing support
• Analysis of debt, savings and spending with focused recommendations
• Bankruptcy counseling and holistic education
• Information about financial education workshops in the community
PRAXIS EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We provide intervention for employees and employers to overcome challenges and optimize their potential.
• Referrals to long-term therapy and brief counseling
• Guidance to navigate adjustment issues and relationship conflicts
• Preventative services for daunting life changes like job loss and pending retirement