We provide strong foundational support for the well-being of families and individuals in Census Tracts 16 and 18 of Beloit.
• Personal case management
• Advocacy help
• Treatment of urgent needs
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY COUNSELING
We help individuals and families regain emotional well-being and balance.
• In-person counseling for general mental wellness
• Targeted care for trauma, depression and anxiety about blended families
• Option for care through secure video conferencing
LIFE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
We help strengthen the financial situation of individuals and families using no-cost financial counseling, budget planning and coaching.
• Honest, no strings information and ongoing support
• Analysis of debt, savings and spending with focused recommendations
• Bankruptcy counseling and holistic education
• Information about financial education workshops in the community
PRAXIS EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
We provide intervention for employees and employers to overcome challenges and optimize their potential.
• Referrals to long-term therapy and brief counseling
• Guidance to navigate adjustment issues and relationship conflicts
• Preventative services for daunting life changes like job loss and pending retirement
SEXUAL ASSAULT RECOVERY PROGRAM
We are dedicated to providing fair, sensitive and competent services for victims of sexual assault.
• Medical and legal advocacy
• Crisis intervention
• Trauma counseling and support groups
• Prevention education training at schools
YOUTH2YOUTH 4 CHANGE
We promote a drug-free community through positive and engaged social change.
• Youth programming
• Community coalition to reduce under-age drinking and tobacco use
• Drug prevention programs and educational activities